Thursday, January 29, 2009

I got all my Sista's with me!

Shelly, Karen, Casey, Kim, Brenda, Mom, Pam, Kelly, Owen and Max





Silly kids! Max, Zack, Owen, and Halle

Today my mom and all my sisters went to lunch at "Zupas" to celebrate the January and February sister birthdays! Pam's was January 17th, Karen's was today January 29th, and Casey's is on February 6th! I LOVE my sisters. We have soo much fun when we get together - we laugh ALOT - Kim has the best laugh of us all, we laugh just listening to her. I know its a pain but Im glad my mom goes to the work to get us all together! We are all very close!

2 comments:

Alisa said...

That looked like alot of fun!!! I am so glad your mom keeps all of you girls together like that, those are such fun memories!!! I look at all of you and wish I had a sista...

The Bitter Family said...

So fun to read your blog - such cute kids! And Kylie has become such a beautiful young woman. I'm sure you're such a proud mom. It's amazing how our family really is our life; and everything that goes on with them, we care so much about! No one could prepare us for that, huh? It's a wonderful journey isn't it?