Sunday, January 18, 2009

Our 4 Beautiful Children, How Lucky are we!
The Love of My Life! Our Family - December 2009
These were some fun pictures we had taken just before Christmas. My friend Natalie Steed took them. We were soo happy with how they turned out. Natalie said my kids were so easy to photograph, she could tell they were used to getting their picture taken (ha ha - sorry kids). We had to wait until Kylie had come home from her winter break at Utah State to get these pictures done. This was the first Saturday after she came home, and it also was the first really big snow storm of the season. But my family was so great and suffered through the cold. It was worth it to get these fun shots! Thanks again Natalie!

3 comments:

Jill Pritchett said...

Very cute! You have a beautiful family!!

Alisa said...

Thanks so much for having us over tonight Shelly... I am so grateful to have your family in my life. I love you guys!!!

Natalie said...

You guys are so cute!!! I am glad to see you posting on your blog now. ;)