Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Halle's Haircut!

Ever since Halle's little friend Tagen got her hair cut Halle has been beggin' to get hers cut too. And you know me, I wasn't ready to cut it because to me it means she's growing up; and I'm not ready for that! She loves her big sissy Kylie soo much and wants to be big like her and have "big girl hair"! Well today was the day - I finally said OK! She was soo good and I was soo brave! Brooklyn came along to cheer her on, she is such a great big sister! Halle wouldn't even talk while we were there. As you can see by the pics, she was a little embarrassed but she did great! The first words out of her mouth were after we had gotten in the car and she said, "Mom she made my hair Poofy"! She is too big for words!

5 comments:

Jenie said...

What a cute haircut. Nothing like seeing them grow up.

MorrisFamilyMemories said...

So cute! Taegan was excited when I told her Halle cut her hair too! You are an amazing person! Thanks for being so good to me, Taegan and everyone you know! I admire you so much and want to be just like you!

Natalie said...

Love the haircuts! Your little girls are so darling!!!

Shannon Topham said...

Halle you look so big I love your hair. Brooklynn you are such a sweet sis to Halle. We enjoyed having you at our house. Chelsae loves you Halle and Brooklyn and so do I. Aunt Kelly

Alisa said...

Shelly, I haven't left a comment for awhile... She looks darling, absolutely darling!!!! Love you Hal...