


WOW What a day! 58 kids and 13 adults....we were a little out numbered! Its always been easier for me to have Brooklyn & Halle's party together. But it seems the older they get, the more friends they want to invite, Sooo we had a really big party!
They are still in school so we did it in the afternoon, and because it was outside, we didnt want to leave anyone out, so we invited everyone! Lucky for me I have bunch of really great friends who came to help me with the party....I could not have done it without them! As you can see it was quite a party!
Steph brought over her Bounce House, and I rented Cotton Candy & Sno Cone machines. We also did bags of popcorn and of course, cake! It was soo much fun...the kids kept coming back for more treats! Im sure they all went home with sick bellies from all the sugar....but they had fun!
We had to have our party without our big sissy Ky, that was hard! I kept thinkin' something is missin, and it was her....But she and Steve are having lots of fun on their adventure in NYC! Thanks to everyone for your help! Happy Birthday Girlies!
No comments:
Post a Comment