Our little Brooklyn had her 8th birthday today - on the 8th! WOW how time flies! It seems like only yesterday we were awaiting her arrival into this world! Out of all 4 of my kids I think I was the most anxious and nervous when Brooklyn came. She was soo beautiful...a perfect little angel. After Jared and I got married, we always said she made our family feel complete...there was a little peice of each of us in her! She came 5 weeks earlie, but that was great because I had been on bed rest for almost 5 months and I had gotten a blood clot in my left leg when I was only a month and a half along! So I was ready in more ways than one! She only weighed 6 lbs. 4 oz. She was tiny! And after a week she went down to weighing only 5 lbs 4 oz. Oh how we adored you! You never got put down....you were loved every minute! Kylie was 12 when you were born, so she always wanted to take care of you and play with you with her friends!
Your birthday has been a great day! You are in year-round school, so you were at school today, all your friends helped make today special for you! We brought pizza and treats for lunch and all of your friends made b-day cards for you, and teacher made you a b-day crown!
Best of all Ky & Steve sent you a present from New York, so I brought it to school for you to open up, It was a pink shirt with "I Love NY" on the front and a little Statue of Liberty! You are getting baptized, but not until the first week in September, because Kylie & Steve are living in New York City for the summer and you didnt want to get baptized until they could be home to see you!
You are soo tender hearted and sweet, you hate for anyone to feel left out and try to include everyone. You and Halle are best friends and play soo good together. And you favorite place in the world to be...is at Home with your family. You are just like your dad, a little homebody!
Its hard to believe its been 8 years, my how the time flies.....
We are lucky to have you in our family! Happy Birthday Peanut!
No comments:
Post a Comment