
Our little Brooklyn turned 8 on June 8th, last Tuesday. So now she is in Activity Days with Primary! This year I am her primary teacher which I have loved! She is such a special little girl with such a great little spirit. Im also now her Activity Day Leader. So today was her very first activity...It was our annual Daddy Daughter Breakfast! We have such a great ward with soo many Dads that Love their daughters! We had such a great turn out...and as you can see we had alot of fun! One of the leaders brought a hand held trampoline, so the dads grabbed on and each girl took a turn being tossed into the air! It was soo much fun until the dads started telling me it was my turn! No way! Im sooooo afraid of heights! But then the girls started in and I could quickly see there was no way out! So I did it - but I was so scared! It only took once, and I was done! My legs were shaking after! It was such a fun morning, Im so grateful Jared is such a great dad to our children.
No comments:
Post a Comment