Family....
and more family....
...and even more family!This Thanksgiving will always be one to remember for me. Its the most difficult thanksgiving Ive ever had, but I feel soo blessed to have Jared home and getting better every day. I just want to hold onto him and never let him go. It definitely makes me stop and realize what is most important to me.
I am soo grateful for family, they make everything better. Im grateful for great friends & neighbors, they come to my rescue again and again...how will I ever repay them. Im grateful for modern medicine, and caring doctors & nurses. They have been wonderful. Im grateful for the gospel in my life, and the peace & strength that it brings. Im grateful for great kids, they give us a reason to fight. And Im most grateful for my sweet husband. He has shown me what it means to fight for what you love most. I know this has not been easy for him, and he has a long road ahead of him, but I think he has found an inner strength he didnt know he had. And thanks to soo many of you for your calls, your love, and your support.
If our trials make us stronger, then Jared is a rock. He's my rock.
3 comments:
I am still crying....thanks Shelly for sharing. I know Jared's been in our prayers for sometime....just wasn't sure just why. I just love that man. I am grateful for your strength and your beautiful family. May your home be watched over and comfort and love surround you. I am so glad there's you. Love ya....even more. Kristy
Hi Shelly! John has been talking about Jared's situation so I had to check out your blog - how great is this? Thanks for keeping everyone updated so we don't have to be too nosy :)
I love this quote about Liberty Jail, "...that you can have sacred, revelatory, profoundly instructive experiences with the Lord in any situation you are in. Indeed, you can have sacred, revelatory, profoundly instructive experiences with the Lord in the most miserable experiences of your life—in the worst settings, while enduring the most painful injustices, when facing the most insurmountable odds and opposition you have ever faced.."
We are still praying for you're beautiful family!
Hi, I found your blog through kylie's I'm glad I get to read to keep up on your life. I'm sorry to hear about Jared. I hope things go okay and that he is doing well. I wish we kept up better and could have gotten together after I had Makayla. I texted you several times and tried to call. I miss the girls tell them I miss them.
Post a Comment