
Yea! Jared had his last
Radiation treatment this morning! I cant believe he is
done! The
nurses up at Huntsman were soo cute to him! They gave him a
blanket and a
certificate of completing his
33 treatments along with
lots of
hugs! I told him I think a few of them had the
hots for him and his
bald head! He also got to bring home his
scary mask that he wore every day during radiation. I still think its
creepy! Every time I went to treatments with him (which was just a few times) other patients would talk to Jared like they were long lost friends. It was amazing to see the effect that Jared had made on these other patients. He was always soo positive and happy to see everyone. And because he felt soo great, Im sure he was an inspiration to others who were struggling. There was one cute older guy, Jared would tease him because they were at about the same place in their treatments, but this older guy hadnt lost any of his hair, and here Jared was completely bald. ha ha! Jared was just a great sport, about all of it, and so he could joke about it! Hopefully his hair will grow back..it might take a few months...we'll see!We go next monday..Valentines day, for his
MRI. Then on tuesday we meet with Dr. Coleman for the results from his MRI. We are very
Hopeful, that it will be good news! We will keep you posted!Thanks again for all the
Love & Prayers!
2 comments:
Congratulations on finishing the treatment. Anxious to hear what the dr. had to say Tuesday. Big Hugs.
You have done an amazing job on this blog my dear friend! I sure love you and your cute family, you are MY inspiration!
Post a Comment