Thursday, February 2, 2012

Another trip to Huntsman....

Jared and I went up to Huntsman this morning for his every other month checkup. I felt like I had'nt been up their forever! At his last appt in December, Jared ended up cancelling it because he was too busy with work..(ha ha too busy to see if the tumor in your head has changed?) anyways he still had his MRI and Dr. Coleman called to confirm that everything looked great. And the appt before that Halle had broke her arm the night before, so I missed that one too! Anyways, soo it was great for me to go today and get the scoop! Again they said everything looks great. Dr C says it looks a little smaller here and there...but basically not any significant changes. Which is ok..he feels great and Chemo is still going good for him. He hardly ever gets sick, which is a blessing! So the plan is to keep him on the Chemo and go back in 2 months. I did talk to the doctor about my concerns with his short-term memory. He said its probably a side effect of the Radiation, bummer! But did suggest he carries a notebook around (because he hates electronic gagets), to jot down notes and things he needs to remember. Which is what Ive been telling him forever, but maybe he will listen to the dr!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh that Jared..... he needs an electronic device!