Well Kylie has said YES to her Prince Charming! Steve Fuller is the lucky guy who stole her heart! Here is their story. Earlier today Steve called Kylie and insisted that she come down from school and go to dinner. So she came down to Salt Lake and they went to dinner at Chili's. After dinner they left the restaurant and were driving back to Steve's place when they were pulled over by a police officer. Steve had made a right turn without signaling. When officer Wright looked up Steve's record he found a warrant for his arrest for unpaid speeding tickets. He asked Steve to get out of the car and had Kylie get out as well. He made Steve get down on his knees and hand cuffed his one hand and slipped the ring into the other hand. Kylie was pleeding with the officer and telling him it must be a mistake. He then asked Steve if he had any last words. Steve began to tell Kylie how much he loved her, (Kylie was thinking okay Steve this is not the time or place) but then he said, "Kylie, would you make me the luckiest man in the world and be my wife?" Kylie started to cry and said YES! The best part is The officer is Steve's friend and recorded the whole thing from his police car. The rest is to be continued......
PS - You can also double click on Ky's picture on the top right side of my blog(with the singles of each of my kids) and it will take you into her blog! Fun huh!
8 comments:
No Way...I just picked up the phone to call you, but no answer. I said no way, but, really, I could see it coming. I guess he just needed to wait until she turned 19! My grandma always said to marry someone that truly adores you... you can tell he truly adores Kylie. You and Kulie are going to have so much fun planning her wedding and all that fun mother/dauthter stuff - Congrats Kylie and Steven!
Let the planning begin!!! Shelly this will be so memorable for you and Kylie to be able to share these special moments together!!! You are a wonderful mother and she has watched you be a wonderful wife... She is going to do great... How could she not with an example like you? Let me know if you need any help, I will always be here if you do!!!
*Congratulations*
What a cute story! That is hilarious! What an adorable couple they are. Congratulations! And yes that is going to be so fun to plan a wedding. I definitely want to help in any way I can!
Congrats Kylie! That is so fun... My mom and Aubrey actually just told me before I read this post, but it was so fun to read the story! I can't believe Kylie is old enough to get married...
Thanks for the link! It is fun to see how everyone has grown-up. I love how he proposed to Kylie!! Keep in touch, it has been way too long. Miss you all. Luv ya!
What a cute couple they make! I am happy to be seeing what your family is up to. Thanks for the hook-up!
WOW!!!!! Times flies - What a cute couple!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Wow Kylie!!! I think when you called and told me the wonderful news, I knew it was coming but was still in shock that you are old enough to be getting married! I remember getting to take care of you when you were a baby! Shannon said "you will never be able to love our kids as much as you love Kylie!" How I adored you and still do! Steve is so handsome and you can tell he loves you very much! I'm so happy for the both of you!!! Aunt Kelly
Post a Comment