Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Halle Jo turns 6....

Today is Halle's 6th Birthday...my little baby is growing up! Before I ever married Jared I dreamed about a little girl with dark hair, its funny looking back, I remember thinking she didnt look much like me, and now looking at Halle sometimes I wonder who she looks like?

Halle you are soo beautiful, everyone always tells you, you have such pretty eyes! You are full of life! A little stuborn at times, but you are silly and like to make us laugh!

This birthday was a dream come true for you! For almost a year, you have been asking for Bitty Baby Twins from American Girl. They are a little expensive so we waited until I knew for sure you were old enough to take care of them. You got to pick their hair and eye color. You were soo excited when you opened the box and saw them, you could hardly stand it! You named them Brooklyn & Halle!

Because we are in year-round school, you were still in Kindergarten on your birthday. But Mrs. Adams made it a fun day for you & mom brought treats to share with your friends! That night, we went down to the Tophams because your older cousin Josh was going through the temple for the first time, so you and Brooklyn got to play with your cousins while mom and Kelly went to the Draper Temple.
Ky and Steve missed your big day, they are off in NYC for the summer, but Ky sent you a present! It was a blue shirt with "I Love N Y" on the front and also a little statue of liberty! We miss them, but they will be home soon!
Happy Birthday Baby Girl...Mommy loves you!

2 comments:

Terese Johnston said...

She does have beautiful eyes just like her Mom! :)

Natalie said...

Can't believe how much she has grown up - what a cutie. Love reading all the fun things you are doing. I am getting back on the blogging band wagon too - so look for some posts from me too :)